Pressure monitoring Kit
One of the most common failures on big power GTRs is from the fuel system. Failed hobb switches, bad pumps or leaking orings can cause a lot of damage under full power. With more advanced ecu code we are now able to wire a fuel pressure sensor into the ecu allowing your tune to prevent damage when things go wrong.
Protect your investment with a simple Fuel System Fail safe harness that can be easily integrated into a EcuTek, MoTec or Syvecs tuned car.
- 100% PLUG AND PLAY
- Easy to install
- Custom tuning required
Fuel Pressure Monitoring + SD (Kit C)
Perfect for those who don’t have a Plug & Play Speed Density Kit.
This kit combines our Speed Density (Kit A) and Fuel Pressure Monitoring Harness into one kit.
- Plug & Play harness that interfaces with the ECU via BANK 1 MAF plug
- Fuel Pressure Sensor (Stainless 150PSI)
- MAP Sensor with integrated Air Intake Temp Sensor
- EcuTek Only
Fuel Pressure Monitoring + SD UPGRADE (Kit C)
Perfect for those who already have a Plug & Play Speed Density Kit.
This kit replaces your existing Speed Density Harness with our Fuel Pressure Monitoring Harness.
COBB Fuel Pressure Monitoring (Kit E)
Kit designed to work with a COBB Tuned GTR
- Plug & Play harness that interfaces with the ECU via BANK 1 or BANK 2 Pressure sensor Plug
- Charge Pipe Pressure Sensor Block off Plate