Blood pressure Monitor with USB
Small enough to fit in your hand, with the same accuracy as Welch Allyn industry-leading vital signs devices, the ProBP 3400 is a smart choice for clinicians in just about every medical setting. The Connex ProBP 3400 puts consistent, accurate blood pressure readings at everyone's fingertips.
- Small, handheld design makes device easy to carry and capture readings on rounds or in triage settings
- SureBP™ NIBP technology enables fast, accurate 15 second blood pressure readings, improving patient comfort
- Obtains accurate readings and minimizes error codes, even in the presence of many cases of motion or weak pulse
- One-button operation makes it easy to use compared with handheld and wall aneroids
- Colorful, easy-to-read display for effortless viewing of clinical data
- Compatible with Welch Allyn cuff sizes ranging from small child (size 8) to thigh (size 13) minimizing the potential for inaccurate readings
- Lithium ion battery technology delivers 100 readings on a single charge with rapid recharge time
- Configurable to match your workflow and specific patient needs. Upgradeable so that your initial investment is protected as your needs change.
- Meets AAMMI standard for blood pressure accuracy
The perfect accurate blood pressure solution for just about any care setting: Physician Office With AAMI/BHS-AA compliant accuracy, SureBP blood pressure technology that captures reading in just 15 seconds, and the ability to work with a broad range of cuff sizes*, the ProBP 3400 is a reliable alternative to manual sphygmomanometers. The ProBP is also an affordable approach to digitally capture blood pressure measurements and export readings to electronic health record systems. *The ProBP is not intended for neonatal use. Hospital Small enough to carry in your hand, the Welch Allyn ProBP 3400 is a convenient alternative to manual sphygmomanometers or larger vital signs devices for capturing reliable blood pressure readings during rounds or in triage settings. A mobile stand featuring a compact footprint and accessory basket to store extra cuff sizes on board enhances portability and usability. Specialty Care In situations when you need accurate blood pressure readings quickly and easily, look to ProBP 3400 first! Whether in long-term care, sports medicine, dental health, occupational health, or other applications that call for reliable, repeatable and accurate blood pressure, the portable and accurate ProBP 3400 is the right choice for you. Connex® ProBP Technical Specifications