XXL Blood pressure cuff
HEINE BLOOD PRESSURE MONITORS (LATEX-FREE)
HEINE GAMMA G7
The top of the line model with aluminium alloy construction and precision valve
- Exclusive Pressure-Distribution System.
- Pressure-Proof Manometer. Ensures durability and reliability.
- Micro-Filter. Protects valve and manometer.
- Large-diameter Scale. 56mm diameter black-on-white scale is easy to read.
- High Quality Indicator. Precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
- Large Insufflation Bulb. 50% larger bulb Volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
- Exclusive Air-Release Valve. Provides fine and precise air release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability. A rubber-stop prevents valve-lock.
- Housing Upper made of aluminum alloy. Advanced thermo plastics (Polyamide /TP Elastomer) with a shock absorbing ring protects indicator and glass.
- Lower Housing is moulded of a 2 component thermo plastic (Polyamid /TP Elastomer). Shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- Light Alloy, adjustable Spoon. For both right or left-handed operation.
- High quality, single-tube cuff with Velcro Fastener. Washable.
- Ergonomic Design: G7 is perfectly balanced for comfort and ease of use.
- 10 year warranty.(against defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase.)
HEINE GAMMA G5
The HEINE standard sphygmomanometer
Combines all the design and quality features of the GAMMA G7, except
- Housing is moulded of a 2 component thermo plastic (Polyamide / TP Elastomer). Shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- Adjustable Spoon (Polyamid Thermo Plastic). For both right or left-handed operation.
- 5 year warranty.(against defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.)
HEINE GAMMA GP
HEINE standard sphygmomanometer with push-button valve
Combines all the design and quality features of the GAMMA G5, except
- Innovative push-button valve. Fine and precise air-release rate adjustment, ultra-fast air-release, practically wear-free. Easy to operate by both left and right-handed users.
The BP Settlement Is a Wrist Slap; Corporate Charter ...
Inside Story Americas - A slap on the wrist for BP?
Share this Post
MARCH 07, 2021
Amy Dixon has been writing on a local level since 2005, focusing on health and fitness. She is an ACSM Registered Clinical…
MARCH 07, 2021
What are normal results and when should I see a doctor? The following table represents the values (units mmHg) supplied by…